Cooking as usual, just photo challenged
I’ve been cooking and taking photos as usual but a missing USB cable and fussy backup camera have kept me from you and I don’t like that one bit.
I’m hoping these festive holiday recipes I’ve recently made will make up for having been in absentia, so stay tuned…
- Braised Red Cabbage (with apples and red onions) – Add some vibrant purple hues to your Thanksgiving plate
- Mama Stamberg’s Cranberry Relish – Jotted down 10 years ago while at a stop light, listening to NPR
- Cornish Pasties – For this weekend’s Guy Fawkes bonfire party
- Wassail – Traditional holiday punch as in” Here we come a-wassailing among the leaves so green”
- Pumpkin Pie Bites – More gingersnap crust per bite made this way!
Taken last fall on a perfect weekend in Lakeside, Michigan